Your cart is empty!
Do you have what it takes to become a master archer; the talent, discipline and accuracy? Find out at The Forest and be prepared for some serious fun. Whether you are looking for a competitive sport to compete in or just a fun day out, this ancient pastime is an enduring favorite at The Forest.
We like to take this activity a notch higher by placing targets at different distances, constantly challenging you to hit all these targets in one hour. Are you up for the challenge? Come to The Forest and find out!
Offering both range (shooting at fixed targets, at a fixed distance) and trekking archery (a walking trail with a number of varied targets). This will be set up and run in conjunction with The Kenyan Archery Association.
Adult Ksh1200 for 1 hour
- Bows, arrows and targets provided by the Forest
- Safety clothing: solid shoes.
- Bring warm clothes and rain coats – remember we are in the mountains.
- Sunblock / Sunscreen if needed
- MUST ALWAYS DEDICATE THAT LAST SHOT TO ROBIN HOOD!
- For much fun aim very closely for the bulls-eye and nail it
- For MUCH more fun, keep missing the bulls eye till you get it
- You can get to go back home with your target!